If I had a loonie for every time someone said I look like Sarah Polley…
– one fresh hair colouring and fringe cut at Aveda
– one order of take-out mattar paneer, basmati rice, and just-out-of-the-oven naan
– one cup of spicy chai latte
– one (or more) helpings of Henry Rollins on KCRW
– getting to read more than 3 pages of Infinite Jest in one sitting (though I’m sad to almost be done, over a year after I began)
– finding an Etsy shop carrying t-shirts designed by Mr. Leonard Nimoy himself
Really, the only way this day could be better is if that cute squirrel would visit me on my balcony, and if I could actually move my arm. But those are the dangers of living in perpetual winter.